Mediation and alternative dispute resolution look to minimize litigation. Disagreement often becomes more intense with the adversarial approach of court hearings, restraining orders, and other stressful court proceedings. The process often does little more than add stress for parties and raise bills for attorney services.
The Law Office of Donald E. Anderson II, LLC wants you to know that there is a better way when facing divorce, child custody issues, probate, or employment disagreements. If you prefer negotiation and finding solutions together rather than doing battle in court, mediation and alternative dispute resolution will work for you. Our services can help in a variety of matters, including:
- Divorce: We can review concerns about property, debt, and any spousal support issues to help you come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Child Custody: Rather than fight over which parent gets custody, we can facilitate discussion to determine the best interests of your children and come to agreement without bitterness.
- Parenting Plans: Parents want to spend time with their children. The parenting plan lays out the schedules for parenting time. We can discuss work schedules, weekend obligations, and children’s activities to create the most mutually beneficial plan.
- Modification: Not all family matters get it all right on the first try. If a substantial change of circumstances arises, we can help you negotiate new terms that will better fit schedules and situations that developed since the final plan.
- Probate: The death of a family member is traumatic and stressful, which makes managing the estate and making decisions much more difficult. Mediation can help family members communicate and resolve issues that might otherwise cause irreparable damage to relationships and deplete the estate as a result of contentious hearings.
- Employment: Disputes in the workplace can disrupt productivity and damage morale among employees. When a conflict arises, using mediation early on can minimize the disruption and help preserve and repair damaged relationships, allowing your employees, and you, to move forward quickly.
Regardless of the type of conflict you find yourself in, contact the Office of Donald E. Anderson II, LLC and schedule an appointment to discuss your situation with one of our mediators and we will help you find a comprehensive, effective solution.